View Single Post
Hi Brian,
Thanks for your help and sorry for the slow reply to your reply! Work has been flat out...
In the past I was able to fix the sync issue by creating my own network between the iPhone and my mac but then for ages nothing. I tried this method a week or two ago and nothing but just now it has worked. Interestingly it was showing "no WIFI connection" on the iPhone but when I clicked on "Set up sync - manually" it synced.
After that I reset the connection to normal wireless, changed the Wifi settings on the iPhone accordingly and it tired to sync but so far hasn't worked - several minutes and counting. Any suggestions?

PS I just tried the computer to computer network again and this time it's not working. FYI it still shows "no Wifi connection" even though the iPhone is connected to my mac, but unlike last time when I click on "Set up sync - manually" it gives me the very familiar "unable to find sync server" error message.

Fiftyith time lucky - just got it to sync on the normal wireless network, but syncing is so unpredictable I have no confidence the problem is solved. Errors keep happening with no changes to set-up.

Last edited by PatrickFallon; 2009-07-02 at 08:12 PM..