View Single Post
I am an avid user of Omni products, both at work and at home, including OmniOutliner and OmniFocus. When OF arrived I found myself havering somewhat on which to use when, but this has now settled down. In accord with the point well made in another post, I have individual OO files located with other documents for a meeting or project, and use these for meeting or lecture notes, project options and so forth. I also use them extensively for lists (instead of Numbers), and keep a folder of aliases of these in my Dock.

So - my immediate need for iPhone from OO is simply to be able to view the files without converting them to PDF - QuickLook preview would be fine, along with support from file transfer tools such as FileMagnet.

Better support for columns would be a big plus for me in OO4, including fixing column positions, sorting by column and hiding selected columns - Numbers would be a good role model here.

Better integration between OO and OF is also high on my wish list - how about being able to call or view OO files from within OF. Linking OO files in a hierarchy would also be nice.

Food for though ...

Ian