View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxime.wacker@free.fr View Post
Hello,
First, i've just tested OmniPresence on my own Mountain Lion Server and
discovered i need to wait for iOS apps update to have the benefit of it on other devices. The Mac-to-Mac Syncing (and versioning) works so fine, I'm very excited about it getting it on iOS apps.
Our iOS apps have already been updated to support OmniPresence. These would be OmniOutliner 1.5, OmniGraffle 1.9, and OmniGraphSketcher 1.7. If you need help configuring them for use with OmniPresence, let me know. OmniFocus and OmniPlan already had own individual syncing methods so do not make use of OmniPresence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxime.wacker@free.fr View Post
Maybe you could give some general advices on how to manage Reference Doc for OmniFocus with OmniPresence (I don't want the Doc to be part of OmniFocus DB because it will make it too big), please.
Our main goal for OmniPresence was to provide a document based syncing method that worked with our three document based apps that didn't have one (OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle, OmniGraphSketcher). Such use with OmniFocus was not in that scope but that idea has come up and I'll add your vote to it. Thanks!