View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedGreen View Post

For me, the main issue with the iPhone version is that it offers no 'Weekly Review' and so for me that is a crucial feature for the iPad version. I feel that I can't use the iPhone version as I'd like because of that one thing.
I agree that a mobile review functionality would be a great feature, and have requested it in feedback. I usually do incremental reviews, not massive review everything sessions, and reviewing a project or two is truly a task that can be done anywhere when one has a free moment. The app needs to help me find which project I should review next, and keep track of what I reviewed for this to be useful, though, or the only thing that will ever get reviewed is the first project in the sidebar.
Quote:

Please allow an option to remove/filter/toggle nearby context availability. At present on the iPhone version, because 'Always available' is always available I have to wade through it when I'm out and about when I want to see things which are actually physical rather than conceptual places nearby.
Have you considered just taking off the always available attribute? Only look at the nearby/location display when you are looking for things that are not always available, and suddenly the AA attribute is unnecessary. You could set up a limited-use context for putting in a select group of actions that you really want visible all the time. I don't see why you would want conceptual contexts to show up in your nearby list, and it sounds like you don't want them there either.