View Single Post
Hi Brian

I'll send this to support too - just confirmed that having an Exchange calendar setup on the iPhone breaks the ability to subscribe to DueSoon.ics
  • I moved all my sync from bingodisk to swissdisk
  • all synced fine include DueSoon.ics displaying on the Web DAV disk when I viewed the remote disk on my Mac
  • it wouldn't connect to the calendar as people have described previously
  • turned Exchange Mail / Contacts / Calendars off
  • DueSoon.ics synced and displayed just fine.
  • When I turn Exchange Calendar back on I get the problem again (the old DueSoon.ics reminders remain on the phone - it just produces an error when trying to sync a new event)

A shame, as my Exchange info has to take priority, so I'm unable to use OmniFocus reminders.

On the plus side, swissdisk seems like a good free alternative to bingodisk.

--UPDATE--
Okay - it's not that simple. Now it does seem to be updating on OF sync. Will look into it more when I have time. Maybe disabling Exchange just while setting it up will work...

--UPDATE--
Seems to be working fine a day later, with Exchange still turned on. I did change from bingodisk to swissdisk before turning Exchange off. But I'm sure it's not just moving providers - Exchange definitely seemed to stop it configuring.

Anyway if you're having problems, and you have Exchange on, definitely try disabling it while you setup OmniFocus iPhone calendar syncing... seemed to work for me.

Last edited by uof; 2009-08-03 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: Update