View Single Post
Has nobody taken a look at Toodledo? Is it perfect? Not at all but it is extremely functional and the only rub I have is being able to use it offline. But if they were to implement that, then Omni is in serious trouble in this space.

Omni has horrible roadmap and timeline execution - I understand that they are not a huge company but all companies start small and as Apple learned the very hard way - and something they seemed damned determined to repeat - you've got to get updates out frequently for a variety of reasons. If I have one piece of advice for Omni, it would be two things:

1) Restructure your dev processes to get more updates out - try like once per quarter;

2) Enlist outside of company resources to help on a variety of tasks. Lots of us have really valuable experience beyond just BETA - use us as I bet most would do the work for a free single user license.

Scaling is the hardest thing for any company so get creative re: how to scale to build better mousetraps...#2 above is in that vein...