View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
There are a couple of things that you didn't mention that are necessary for the feature to work.

It isn't sufficient to simply add a location to the context; you also need to set a notification. If you edit the context, you should have a status field, a location field, and a Move button. If the location field doesn't have a line like "notification: when arriving" you don't have a notification set up. Tap on the location field to bring up the editor and add one.

Also, not all location specifications can do notifications. It has to be a single, fixed location, and so cannot be a search like "Home Depot" or "grocery store".
I'm flummoxed by this. I've checked up and down and there's no place I can find that allows me to set a "when arriving" or "when leaving" context to a location. I can get in and edit a context--I see the status, location, and move buttons--and I set it's location by address, etc, but there's nowhere to tell it the context. I've checked on my iPad and my iPhone (4S and iPad 3).

I could send a screenshot that shows a lack of that option, but I can't find anywhere else to look for it!

Please help!

Thanks,

Chip