View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonline View Post
2. This is not an issue of projects working incorrectly. This is an issue of types being misidentified on the iPad. Say I create an action on the Mac. I then assign an action under the original one, creating an action group. I then set the action group to sequential. On my iPad, I see the action group. However, instead of two downward facing arrows designating the group as sequential, two parallel arrows are shown instead. Which is wrong, is it not?
Hmm, I tried replicating your steps, and the project shows up on my iPad as having a sequential action group, both in appearance and behavior. You said that you set the action group to sequential, suggesting that it was parallel before you did that — are you 100% certain that it did get set, and that the change setting it to sequential was synced over to your iPad? It's unlikely, but not impossible, that you might have synced everything but that change... You could rule this out by making sure it is set on the Mac, then adding another action, syncing, and making sure that action shows up on the iPad. Changes are synced in a chain, so if you have a later change, you should have gotten all of the earlier ones.
Quote:
3. What you describe for the due date is exactly what I'm seeing. I guess I'll just have to get used to tapping on the field before tapping on "+1".
I sent in a feature change request about this very thing yesterday, as it turns out. You'll have to get used to it for the short term, but if enough people speak up, maybe they'll make the change one of these days. To me, defaulting to the default due time when no due date was present makes a lot more sense than the current behavior. OG# 738438 was my ticket number, if you reply to the message they sent you and give them the number, there's a better chance they'll end up with 1 request with 2 votes instead of 2 requests with 1 vote each!