View Single Post
I don't know if anybody else has the same issue as I do, but would love to hear ideas.

When I do my review, which I believe works even better on the iPad than on the Mac, I find some difficulty changing dates.

I have to click on the date field,
Click on 'Today'
Click on the date field
Click on days or weeks forward.

If I want to move an action to next weekend, say Saturday (six days away from when I did this yesterday), I have to get the date to today, then hit '1 week', then go BACK into the date field, then slide the spinner back a day.

My suggestion would be to expand the buttons on the bottom of the Start and Due fields, so that there is a central 'Today' button, then to the left are (minus) one day and one week, then to the right are the current one day, one week, and one month buttons. This way, one could easily catch up on overdue items by bringing the date to today with one click, then move it into the future easily.

This would also make it much easier to distribute a large number of actions onto different days of the week, by clicking one week, then (minus) or (plus) one day at a time quickly. I would be very happy with this functionality, since I work in different locations on different days, with different resources and different abilities to get things done.

Comments?

Cheers!