View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmsboy View Post
So the 'review' thing is a kind of a reminder/controler for me to remember the tasks I've to done in the projects (before they come overdue/due-soon)?
Not really. Here is what I do with OF. I typically use the review function to review all my project/subproject/task group every week. As I do my review, many times I can think of the new tasks that need to be done on the project or revision (in terms of due/start time, duration, etc.) that need to be made, and I can make those during the review. This way nothing falls through the cracks and I'm doing this proactively.

This is different than scheduling something in the organizer, and having the organizer keep track of it so that it doesn't fall through the cracks.

I have found this feature extremely helping in my planning, and I know of no other program that offers this convenient feature (e.g., you can do this in Things or other programs, but it takes a lot more effort to do this). Why spend more time planning when I would rather spend time acting on things that are important to me so that I can get things done.