View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
The context view is always sorting the list of actions by something, whether it be due date, context, or whatever. Thus, it doesn't really make sense to allow you to drag items around to reorder them in a context view. Why do you want to do this?
I'm sorry; I thought I was making sense.

I have a large project and need to go to several different warehouses and pick up things from each one. (Syncing with my iphone allows me to create a checklist to make sure I get all 80 things for this project)

I've created a context named Warehouse and 'sub-contexts' named Warehouse 1, Warehouse 2, Warehouse 3 etc... In Warehouse 1 things are kept in five different areas. In each warehouse, things are grouped into different areas.

If I have a randomized list of 25 different things to pick up from Warehouse 1, it's not easy to collect things. I just want to group the things together in a more logical way. That is why I wanted to know whether I could move actions, like one can do in projects.

Perhaps the only way is to create another layer of "sub-contexts" under each warehouse, but that seemed like a lot of effort and I was hoping that I could just group the list in a way that was more logical for my use.