View Single Post
I bounce around all the tools constantly through the day; it kinda sounds like you're looking for an iPad-only workflow, but in case it helps...

Day starts with a little bit of organization - check my usual projects for any tasks that need extra attention, organize them, then start work.

Most work at my desk is tracked/marked completed on the Mac. The Mac is all about organizing stuff with a hardware keyboard and mouse, using the search tools to locate things buried in my database that need tweaking, and for perspective creation.

iPad is still open on my desk in forecast view pretty much all day, as I decide to shuffle tasks around in my week as needed. Date-based organization there is really nice for staving off task overload.

iPhone goes around with me everywhere for quick entry and marking stuff off quickly; iPad sometimes comes to a meeting, but iPhone is always there.

At the end of the day, iPad comes out in review mode so I can think a little more about projects and update them with fewer distractions.

I'm not sure that was what you were looking for, but hopefully it helps at least a little. :-)