View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Not a bad point. If it would be useful to show items on all the days between their start and due dates, we can certainly consider that! Interested parties should email the support ninjas and let them know they'd like to see that added.
This kind of surprised me a bit too. I never thought much of it until I was showing OF on the iPad to my significant other. I have a few projects running this week with a deadline for Friday. Other daily tasks were simple little things.

So, I was showing her OF Forecast view and she gasped and pointed to Friday "Why the hell have you got 20 things to do on Friday and only 5 other things over Mon-Thurs?" she said. "Can't you spread those tasks out a bit?". I had to then explain that the 20 counter on Friday is the DUE date for tasks that I'm currently working on right now.. They are not all on Friday.. For Friday etc.

It did make me consider why these tasks don't show up on the Mon-Thurs columns! I suppose by doing it this way.. it keeps the forecast view nice and clean! I reckon it could be risky just using Forecast view like this. I have always tended to use the Due views and also "Current location" view on iPhone. I like to see everything that needs to be done right now.. at this location.