View Single Post
As a user of all three versions of OF I agree that the iPhone version can be relatively cumbersome, especially when managing complex folder structures, the ease of use obviously scales with the screen size. I think it's safe to say the design of the iPad (the most recent) is regarded as the best of the three by many - except for the outline editing, but:

From what I've read on these forums, Omni are in the midst of revamping their underlying outline engine and if the new OmniOutliner (iPad) is anything to go by then it's going to get much much more intuitive.

I also wish that the calendaring support was better but the more I've thought about it the less sure I am what want. I've been thinking about this a lot lately and there are several lively threads on these forums on the topic. But as an Omni employee pointed out in one of them, everyone wants something different, and many of the suggestions are contradictory :-)

The forecast view and calendar export features are probably something that most people agree are worthwhile, even if they can't agree on much else. They're also relatively recent features, which if nothing else demonstrate that Omni are thinking about the problem.