View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
You'll need the Mac versions of both apps to make this work. The link is established on the Mac, from DEVONthink to OmniFocus Mac, and DEVONthink Pro and Pro Office come with a script to automate the creation of the task in OmniFocus. This allows the user to click on the link from the OmniFocus notes field and the document is opened in DEVONthink.

When the document is synced to DEVONthink To Go and the task is synced to OmniFocus on the iOS, the connection still works-clicking on the link in OmniFocus iPhone/iPad opens the document in DEVONthink To Go.
I'm having a problem getting this to work. I can create the action while in DEVONthink on my Mac through the script, it will create the action in OF with the link and the link works on my Mac. I sync both DEVONthink and OF and the action and link show up in OF on my iPad, but the link will not work. I've tried this a bunch of times with different documents and no go.

Is there a setting somewhere in OF on the iPad or OF on the Mac that I need to change?