View Single Post
The alternate rows only works on the data table on the left not the gantt chart. If you have a huge print out of it's scaled down small it is easier to 'slide across' to the corresponding gantt chart item. Perhaps I am just being picky.

The milestone just stands out to me if it is always the default colour. Again just a preference. It just would be nice to at least have the option. If you wanted it to be the same colour you could just leave the 'completed milestone' style undefined.

The critical path 'glow' is a nice feature but I can't seem to get it to display properly. It seems that only some of the tasks and connecting line actually glow. Group tasks do not 'glow'. It just might be my MS Project background talking but I found it easier to follow when I had all my critical path tasks red (blue default and green complete).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard
Row lines -- try using the "Alternate Rows Background" in the Project: Colors inspector

Completed milestones -- there is no way to even mark a milestone completed; should there be?

The milestones' date & time visibility setting should be separate from the resources -- we know about that bug

group shading -- we should print that if it's shown. I'll file that bug.

critical path coloring -- we do have a "glow" you can turn on for critical path tasks; is there a reason you want to color the tasks themselves?