View Single Post
Hey.

I have a webdav server set up on my Mac, running the latest update of Leopard. I use it to sync my OF (on the same Mac) and my iPhone, on my wireless lan. The synching works great, generally, a little slow sometimes but my database is rather large.

I can't seem to figure out how to get the Mac to stop nagging me when OF wants to access my login keychain, where the creds for the webdav server are. I want OF to be able to use my keychain without asking me for permission. It's preventing me from being in sync when I walk away from the Mac, and it's a bit of a pain - I have to auth several times a day. The iPhone never has any such trouble.

I've searched the forums about this, and I've tried everything I could find, and everything I could think of.

- Keychain first aid, resetting so that the keychain never locks (keep login keychain unlocked)
- deleted the entry from my keychain and recreated it.
- confirmed that the Keychain settings are in order - none of them are set to lock.
- configured the keychain entry itself to allow unrestricted access for all applications

Has anyone else experienced this? I honesly don't know whether my problem is in OmniFocus - I'm more inclined to think it's something I've missed with the keychain, but I'm at a dead end. Any hints?

Thanks!