View Single Post
I came back here looking for inspiration. This article is just what I needed. Thanks.

Quote:
The main point of OmniFocus is to hide things from you that you can’t possibly be doing right now while still letting you track them. This way you don’t have to freak out when you’re looking for a menu of things to do when you roll out of bed in the morning and a million stimuli are bombarding you all screaming for immediate attention. If you don’t use OmniFocus with this end always in mind, you’re missing most of what’s useful about it. Otherwise, OmniFocus is just a weird-looking and pointlessly complicated list-maker.
I usually work on whatever the smallest Macbook available is (upgraded in December from a 12" whatever it was to the small MacBook Pro) and often in OF I feel like I just. need. a bigger. window. I have an big external monitor that I can go use, and I will when I get that feeling. I think now, I realize that that's just an indication that I need to refine my perspectives and look at less.