View Single Post
403 "forbidden" indicates that you've authenticated successfully, but run into some other problem such as attempting to list the contents of a directory that you don't have access to. With the transition from .Mac to MobileMe, we've found that it sometimes helps to change your sync URL from mac.com to me.com. Go to "iDisk" (or "Advanced", in more recent builds) and enter the url "https://idisk.me.com/USERNAME/Documents/", replacing USERNAME with your own MobileMe username.

Another possibility is that the username and password you've entered are valid, but don't have permissions to access the folder for the username you've entered under your iDisk synchronization settings. In this case the iDisk server won't send the usual 401 "unauthorized" error that causes OmniFocus to prompt for new credentials, it just sends 403 "forbidden". I'll file a bug that we should prompt for updated credentials in that case, rather than just returning the error and offering to retry. (And I agree that there should be some mechanism for manually resetting credentials.) In the meantime, if the above workaround of switching to idisk.me.com didn't help, I can think of two options: you could temporarily change your iDisk password so OmniFocus gets a 401 and prompts for new credentials, or you could uninstall OmniFocus from the iPhone altogether (resetting its saved credentials) and reinstall it.