View Single Post
Dennis, that works out better for me— I hope that doesn't knock anyone out! At the end of BAOFUG, let's pick the next time so everyone present can be included.

I think we should decide via omnifocus style with a vote via here or sending you a direct message.

Here are my thoughts:

Setting
--------
Any type of conference room that would allow people to freely move around the room and to plug into a projector. Invariably at our meetings I find myself straining to huddle around someone's laptop trying to see something that someone is teaching.

Agenda
--------
I like to have the people that are present set the agenda with their questions, but I think it would be good to try to set out some agenda items on a google document-- I would be happy to set that up if people thought that would be a good idea.

Here is my stab at the flow of the meeting:

6:00-6:15 Introductions

Name, how long have you been using OF, What are some of things that you track in OF (e.g. are you a student, a teacher, a software engineer, etc)

6:15-6:45 OF Show and Tell

I've always thought that it would be interesting for people to take turns connecting themselves to the projector and doing a show/tell on the way they have their system set-up.

6:45-7:50 tackle agenda items in large group, but let people break off into smaller groups to pursue other items

7:50-8:00 Wrap up, set date/time for next meeting

I'm not attached to any of the above, but that's my vote.