View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Even if you do a Calendar entry on Outlook - smooth. The time picker is next to the date picker after making your pick- each one closes
As someone who is creating events in Outlook (2003) several times a day, smooth is a very, very poor description of the way this works. To set times for events you first have to tab forward from the date fields and deselect the 'all day' checkbox (which is always checked by default), then you have to shift-tab three times to go back to the start time entry field via both the end time field and the end date field, then tab forward twice again to set your end time. You can't go from start date> end date> start time> end time in one smooth action at all. Drives me fricking bonkers... and it isn't a minor thing - it's a complete lack of knowledge on the part of the developers of how people will and do use the tool and it isn't fixed in Outlook 2007 either.

That isn't to say that the calendar in OmniFocus is great (or even good - it isn't), but I would rather have the OmniFocus calendar than what I currently have to suffer through with Outlook.
<end rant>