View Single Post
Apple keeps on disappointing me more and more. So, is my understanding correct that this still works for Mountain Lion but it might not work for future versions of Mac OS?

My current Mac (Mac Pro 2007) doesn't even run Mountain Lion, so I'm "stuck" with Lion on that machine (and even if I could, I'd probably not get Mountain Lion). I'll get a new Mac once the new iMacs or new Mac Pros are available, so I'm afraid I'll have to use Mountain Lion then ... but then, I might stop upgrading because Apple keeps on breaking stuff I really do need:

I use iCal sync with OmniFocus and Pomodoro (which seemingly still works with Mountain Lion but might not work in a future version), GPGMail which seems to break on every new Mac OS release (and it usually takes many months before it gets fixed) ... and I'm completely not interested in and will not ever use iCloud (it's a privacy nightmare).

So, I really hope that OmniFocus 2 will be supported on Mountain Lion "forever" because I might stay there when Apple decides to completely remove the right to have my own local data on my machine in whichever is the next version they're coming up with ;-)