View Single Post
OK...sometimes it takes posting something to help you figure out the issue on your own.

I have found how to edit/add Scripts to the toolbar (task bar) with the Customize Toolbar... menu item. Scripts show up there, and you can easily choose to add them or remove them.

But it did take more searching to discover that it is the AppleScript Editor, no longer AppleScript Utility that controls the Script menu-let and it's appearance. I checked under Preferences->General, and it was selected to appear, but it wasn't until I deselected and then re-selected it that it did.

It seems it's not necessary to create an additional folder in the Library folder to see the OO Scripts. However, I've not been able to discover where those files live in Lion so that more may be added, or these may be edited.

Any help on that? And, can you please add info on Scripting to the manual either in the OO4 book when it comes out, or update the current PDF on line? THere is absolutely no information on Scripting and Scripts in it--just a credit at the end that AppleScript is an Apple-owned mark, even though it doesn't now appear in the book!

Thanks!