View Single Post
Since buying an iPhone the disjointed workflow for sharing documents between my Mac and the Phone has been my major gripe. Yesterday I created two new projects, one for notes and one for documents. I also set the default context for these to notes and documents. Now I have a seamless way to synchronise all the notes I used to keep in Mail and to keep track of all the documents I need to read on-the-go. OmniFocus on my iPhone has just become so much more than a task management system. It's brilliant being able to keep track of all this in a single, well designed application.

There is only one problem, though, and that is I cannot view documents in landscape mode and full screen. Will this be permitted in a future version?

Other small requests I'd like to make are that the icons on the homescreen are very similar looking, and it would be great for these to look more individual. Also, I'd prefer an option for the number of tasks presented in the application icon to represent only overdue tasks and not overdue + due soon tasks combined.

Regards
S