View Single Post
Ah, interesting, hadn't thought of that. It may work for groceries but wouldn't work for many of the things I have in mind.

As a specific example:

If I'm buying groceries for home, I'm likely to go to the closest store. If I'm buying housewares, I'll go to Target or Wal-mart (different business class), however, I can also get the groceries there. To complicate it further, if I'm buying stuff to go to the boat for the weekend, I may need groceries, or boat stuff. I can get the boat stuff at Wal-mart, but not Target. And I can get the groceries at Wal-mart also.

I used to have an application on the Pocket PC that did exactly this (VO Shopping List). It's the only thing left that I simply can't find for the iPhone at all. It would let me say that a dock line was available at Wal-mart and at West Marine, and that beer is available at the grocery store and at Wal-mart and at Target. When I went to Wal-Mart I'd select that location and it would show me the items available there, plus in the right order for that store.