View Single Post
Im a new user of OF on the IPad and loving it. I used to use Remember the Milk but the review and forecast tools in OF are so good I've migrated. I've contacted Omni to suggest incorporating more priorities than flagged / not flagged, but one problem I can't get over is the fact that my company work environment is totally MS / Blackberry.

When I was using RTM, I could just send my account an email and next time I logged in, there it was in the inbox as an action for processing. I know mac users can just clip email into OF as an action, but has anyone found a good way to quickly get information from either outlook or blackberry into OF?

For now, I'm just using the RTM inbox as I used to and copying the information across during my commute, but it is a bit painful and doesn't really chime with improving my productivity. I've written a suggestion to Omni to use the same sort of idea to email the Omni server sync account, but that will take a while, if ever, for them to get to.

Believe me, if I could persuade work to move to IOS I would, but for the time being, me and I guess thousands of others are chained in MS slavery.

Any bright ideas gratefully received.