View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
You should be able to do that now:

If you switch your Availability filter to "Available" (using View->Availability Filter->Available or the View bar), projects and groups won't appear until all their tasks have been completed.
I have a group due today with some subtasks in it.
Now, in "No context" the badge says one "due soon" action is there, but since I only want to see actionable items (i.e. available) in my "Due" perspective, that group row/item is not listed. That is not an optimal solution for me, it took me a little while to figure out where on earth the no-context-due-soon-action could be (although I know this behaviour is the same for all actions in sequential groups/projects). However, you might want to consider at least to exclude the badge until action can be taken on it in context mode? This is in my view a sort of logical conflict which is difficult to solve in a 100% consistent manner. But you could develop some sort of test/warning text for such situations, perhaps? Maybe a double badge system, both indicating "Due" but distinguishing available (bright orange) from unavailable ones (faded orange)? It is a bit strange seeing a badge but not it's related item (yet).

Best regards,

Arild

Last edited by Arild; 2010-02-18 at 01:03 AM..