View Single Post
I have all three Omnifocus apps: the mac, iPad and iPhone. I use them but I don't feel safe to place personal info on them because they're not password-protected. I am dismayed that the Omni Group does not make it a priority to protect a user's data with either password or encryption.

So many other To-Do apps already offer this, why not Omnifocus? This is an anathema to my business practice. In my office I can keep hard copies under lock and key yet I cannot do that in Omnifocus. For it not to have a password is like leaving one's diary open. It goes to the heart of the GTD philosophy which is to prioritize the essence of one's personal dreams enable to actualize them. Allowing potential access of this info to people who borrow my iPad/iPhone is not something I feel happy about.

I'd gladly send a check for $20 or whatever enable to get the Omni Group owners to take this suggestion serious and implement this immediately.

Can any other user please co-sign their interest to at least want this feature, sans the monetary offer? Thanks.