View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrylwk View Post
Of course, I did.

My question is did they even bother to test it properly before release?

The reason why is posted here is to inform and alert any pontential customer to avoid purchasing a bad software. Personally, I have avoiding buying many bad software after reading the forum and user reply and complain.
I'm barely post here, and I'll dreadfully regret it if I get banned for saying this, but you're an idiot. Your post is non-sensical, and is seemingly inspired by inane self-righteousness that all too many people exhibit.

Posting on this forum with a half-assed complaint that's more an excuse to flame isn't a way to 'warn other potential users' -- it's the digital equivalent of lighting a bag of crap on fire on someone's doorstep.

If there's an issue, I've been astonished how far OmniGroup will go to resolve it, in each and every case. I would be _shocked_ if somehow they flippantly ignored yours. In addition, what you're throwing a hissy fit about is a minor feature -- hardly worth denigrating the software in their own public forum to the point that you're saying it's not worth the money and not what is advertised.

Last edited by refulgentis; 2009-03-18 at 10:59 PM..