View Single Post
I first started using OmniWeb when it was the only browser available for OS X Public Beta and I've still never found a better browser. The registration "nag" messages on an unregistered copy I had on a secondary computer would make me laugh every time. Something like: "A man in Chicago registered OmniWeb and the next day he got free fries with his burger. A woman in Seattle didn't register OmniWeb and the next day she stubbed her toe really badly. Coincidence?"

I love the zoomed text editing, its about the best thing ever. I love workspaces. I love how it actually follows good human interface design policies. (Safari, Camino, et al weird "double arrow" tab spillover thingy, I'm glaring at you.) I can't think of one thing I don't like about OmniWeb.

Quote:
For example, "I tried to drag the framistan onto the hee-whackity, the application didn't respond for about 10 seconds, and then it crashed. This is the third time it has crashed while I was trying to do the same thing, and it only started happening since I installed CrashDoubler 7.8!"
OmniWeb crashed today with that (saving all my open windows and everything!) pre-filled into the crash reporter and I laughed out loud again. Please keep this for the non-sneaky peek releases.

+10 if you remember what and where "framistan" came from. I sure do. :P