View Single Post
I agree.... Forecast is the best part for someone like me who has a deadline-driven life.

I can see how some users don't have the need for contexts because they tend to have a workload based on projects instead of contexts.

This flexible approach that OmniFocus has given me won me over. But I know there will be some folks who won't need all those capabilities in the same way many folks are happy with iPhoto but don't need even 5% of Photoshop's power. So they're happy with Apple's Preview.

Some folks won't need or understand the power of OmniFocus and just want something easier to use. Or they'll want something that is more conducive to their way of thinking. So they'll switch to Things. Otherwise they'll stay with OmniFocus.

I'm kinda glad that Things is around to give an alternative and provide a spark for OmniFocus.

This reminds me of the OS wars. Windows and Mac OS will be the newest darling on the block and all eyes are focused on the newest release. They'll leapfrog each other in terms of features, ease of use, functionality. In the end, everyone wins.

Last edited by wilsonng; 2012-08-20 at 05:51 PM..