View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
I hate breaking it to people who seem set on expressing opinions not based on fact, but despite being blown up to double size, omnifocus works on iPad exactly as it does on iPhone.

I'm looking forward to an iPad native version as much as the next person, but my workflow isn't about shift so dramatically that I'm going to dump three years of omnifocus.

And I'm not going to be dumping my desktop computers in the next few weeks or months and completely replace them with an iPad either. And my desktop is where I do most of my omnifocus work.
I'm not sure what non-facts you are talking about. I don't think I mention anything that is not based on facts. I don't think anyone says that the iPad application doesn't work as it does in iPhone. In fact, it should work the same since it's the same application. However, others have released their iPhone application to work in iPad's native resolution, and I'm merely saying OG could have done that while waiting to release the exclusive iPad version.

Well, I don't think I said that I'll be dumping my MacBook Pro and iPhone since I've gotten the iPad, but I can foresee using my iPad a lot at my work and at home since I'll be having it with me in meetings (I have tons of meetings during the day) and in my home while doing other things (e.g., reading books in living room, watching TV in our den, and etc.).

For some (perhaps yourself), the iPad perhaps doesn't offer a lot of functionality, for some of us it does, and we are simply stating that we wish OG could have done something different with their current version of OF.