View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jengnickle@comcast.net View Post

I turned my iDisk syncing back on and again had the conflict where it wouldn't do a back up (the plan did not include OF backups; figured they were already backed up on MobileMe?) Because I've already spent way too much time trying to muddle through this "conflict/error", I just turned off my automatically scheduled backup program. Added making a new "plan" to see if that will work on my OF do list! Wondering if I even need an auto backup scheduled since I have Time Capsule that does a total back up of my computer throughout the day?
What is your "automatically scheduled backup program"? It sounds like you turned MobileMe/iDisk sync back on in System Preferences? You will likely have problems with OmniFocus if you leave it that way...

Quote:
Got tired of searching forums trying to figure out what my problems were and decided to join the forum to add my input. Wow... Another user name/password to remember!
Check out the Keychain Access application on your Mac -- it will remember your usernames and passwords for you, securely.
Quote:
Just my $.02. I just want the program to work!!
Unlike the rest of us, who want something else? :)