View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb View Post
I used to see this ghost but do not now (OF 1.8, OS 10.6.4).
I thought it might be related to the bad Spaces-related QE window behavior (seen only the first time it invoked after launch) but alas, that is not fixed either.

Edit: the ghost is still there but as makesense points out it is only visible when the cursor hovers.
Blob itself is not a disaster.

Actually I am more concerned that it takes space from the screen as a normal window leaving less space for actual windows regardless blob is pointed or not.

I'm even more concerned about bugs and errors. I simply don't use buggy software regardless it corrupts my data or not. With all due respect, so far I have not read anything that actually makes me feel better about OmniFocus, I expect more encouraging responds from support, not only accepting the obvious fact of the problem.

OmniFocus is the only app of dozens Mac apps I saw that causes this abnormal Expose behaviour. Thus, even if Apple is eventually to blame, it is an only-OmniFocus problem.

UPD: Actually Sidebar and Expose bugs were discovered by me within the 1st minute of using OmniFocus for Mac - that was a good start. :) Currently I postponed using OmniFocus and switched to another todo manager. Yes, I know it has certain errors but at least they refer to functions I don't use and do not see each time I call the todo app.

Last edited by makesense; 2010-09-14 at 10:41 PM..