View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by makesense View Post
There may be only 4 reports but seems like every 10.6.4 user has this ghost window in Expose. I don't get why you are not very much concerned about such things.
We do care: we'd like to look more into this. But there are other changes which customers have told us are more important to them, based on the number of requests they've sent in.

True, anyone using Snow Leopard can potentially trigger this bug, but the emails we're getting indicate that customers either aren't seeing this very often, or they generally aren't bothered by it when they do see it.

(Note that I'm describing the overall behavior of a large group of people - individual experiences will vary, of course.)

In any case, time we spend on this would take time away from features or fixes that folks are telling us they want. From our perspective, it's a choice of necessity, not apathy.

I am really sorry this bothers you so much you can't use OmniFocus - we don't feel good when we sell folks products they aren't able to use. If you let our sales folks know about this thread, we can get you a refund...