View Single Post
This is almost necessary.

ex. I'm a waiter at a restaurant, and do some ad design for them on the side in Pages. My boss calls and tells me the specs for what he wants, I throw them into a project. I run through my contexts later, doing what he asked, and e-mail him a link to iwork.com to check it out. I unintentionally complete the project in the process. Later, when he sends me feedback, I can't find the project -- because I was in the process of working, I wasn't in 'planning' mode, and forgot that the project would be marked as completed even though I had just finished what I consider the first phase.

Easy answer: plan all my projects fully from the get-go (not going to happen, it would be ideal but I'm not perfect), or turn off the option in preferences (which isn't feasible for me either, certain projects like doing my laundry weekly used to always disappear because I would "complete" all the actions in it, and the project itself wouldn't complete, so it couldn't repeat, and I would never get reminders to do my laundry as a result).