View Single Post
I mentioned in my last post that if Omni doesn't do it someone else will, well they have and I must say they have done it extremely well.

I love Omnifocus, but do not have my laptop with me all the time. However, I do have my blackberry with me all the time. I came across Rexwireless. They provide a full task management that links with a web interface. You can create a task out of an email, sms in two clicks. It works in just about every BB app. You can assign context, role, priority and the reminders are superb. You set custom alerts and so on.

I'm now in the difficult position of asking myself if I'll continue with Omnifocus. The main negative with Rexwireless is that the web interface sucks. However, the bottom line for me is that the blackberry is my choice of smartphone and whatever I use must work with it.

This thread is over 2 years old. An Omnifocus web application does not appear to to be on the horizon.

Having used a number of smartphones over the years, I personally find that the iPhone apps are just too limited. Granted the apps are cheap in general. However, the apps on the blackberry are superb, which is why I believe so many businesses use them. Include into that that an iPhone contract will cost you £10 month extra or an extra £150 for the handset, just makes it untenable for most.

I don't understand why Omni doesn't create a native app for the Blackberry, as I believe in terms of people who use omnifocus, it will mostly be business people of which a large swathe are blackberry users.