View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas_Thomsen View Post
But how would you implement this, so that you would be sure to see all the relevant context at that specific moment?
I am not sure what you are asking -

Maybe you are talking about the view in Project Mode, where currently see a single context in the column?

I guess it depends on how OG would implement this, and if we are talking about adding a multiple contexts feature, or using tags for that purpose...

But there are lots of different ways it could be done.

One example would be the column would show the first (main) entry, perhaps with a number in parenthesis indicating how many other contexts/tags are entered, and hovering over the field would reveal all of the other entries.

There are many applications out there that implement tagging in many innovative ways, and OF is pretty good at coming up with good UI.

If you are talking about the view in Context Mode, again it depends on if this is implemented through multiple contexts or tags.

If multiple contexts are used, I kind of think the question is irrelevant, as any selected contexts are visible in the sidebar.

The one question I think in Context mode if multiple contexts are used, is if a single action woudl be visible more than once on the screen. Perhaps a preference can control this behavior.

If tags are used, I am not sure if the information is important at in Context Mode, other than perhaps available in an inspector or popup.