View Single Post
Maybe we should organize an "OmniFocus Users Group" in San Jose if there's enough interest. We could meet at a local coffee shop or restaurant (preferably with free wifi, but I guess that's not a necessity). Come to think of it, even a library would work if people want wifi.

@bezerkeleygal - Could you make it down to San Jose some evening(s) if we put something together? If so, what day/time is best for you?

@steve - What about you, Steve? Is there a day/time/venue that's particularly good for you and your colleague?

I'm near the Vineland Branch of the San Jose Public Library and I know they have meeting rooms with free wifi. There are also a couple of nice coffee houses in nearby Los Gatos, very close to an Apple Store:

Great Bear Coffee & Café
Los Gatos Coffee Roasting Company

What do you think? Anyone else on the forum interested?

BTW - feel free to send me a private message if you want to take this discussion offline. Just click on a person's username in the bluish area to the left of a forum post and select "Send a private message..." from the menu that appears.

Last edited by Toadling; 2008-05-15 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: Added "private message" comment