View Single Post
Duh, of course, that's what I get for answering OmniPlan questions when on my iPad. Well, then +2088h should do the trick. Or even the more readable +52w 1d. Both assume the default effort conversion factors.

That brings up a good point, which is that if you have expectations about counting time periods, you do need to make sure that you're on the same page with OmniPlan as to which time periods will be counted! Saying +30d isn't going to get you 30 calendar days later, it's going to get you 30 working days later, and with the default calendar and effort conversion factors, that's going to be 6 weeks on the calendar, or possibly more. My advice is that you make a note of any such finicky dependencies in your plan (you could style them differently, for example) and check to make sure that they still represent what you expect after you do any tinkering with settings, the start date of the project, etc. It'd be a real drag to manage your way through a lengthy plan successfully, then come in on Monday morning and discover that you were now a day past some crucial deadline which actually fell on the weekend, for example.