View Single Post
Hmmmm... I'm able to enter text into that field at full speed, but the box I'm using is pretty beefy... Is anyone else seeing similar behavior? If so, if you open up the "other" tab of site preferences on that page, what appears in the "Identify to web servers and scripts as" pop-up? I'm guessing "OmniWeb", but just in case...

Barring something there being at fault, I think the thing that would be most helpful here would be to get a sample report of what's going on in OmniWeb when you notice the sluggish behavior.

To do this, you'll want to do the following:

1) Go to your Applications folder --> Utilities folder--> and launch "Activity Monitor".
2) A window will open that shows all the applications running on your machine. In the list, select our application.
3) Click on the "Inspect" button on the toolbar
4) Another window will pop-up. Click the "Sample" button on the lower left corner, switch to OW, and type into the text box.
5) When Activity Monitor is done taking the sample, click the "Save..." button on the top right and email the document it creates to omniweb@omnigroup.com. We'll have a look at it and see if we can figure out what's going on here.