View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonline View Post
So if Omni Group says "Okay, we expect to have the iPad version within the month" and then that time frame comes and goes... then what? What are you going to post next? Will it be something along the lines of "Once again they missed their deadline!"

Does OmniFocus work for you now? Since there has never been an OmniFocus for the iPad, you aren't actually missing anything, are you? Your productivity can't be based on using the iPad, so what's the rush?
Why do I sense such hostility? All I'm asking for is something a little more specific than "soon"- a fairly common request seen throughout each thread and also on the blog post. Of course I don't feel like Omnifocus works for me! How absurd that you would construe that from my post. No, I've never had OF on my iPad....but my iPad is replacing my Macbook more and more, as new apps are developed and available. And...since I am relying more and more each day on my iPad, yes... my productivity IS getting to the point where it is based on my iPad. All I asked for was a "guestament"- a "vague" point in time that will at least lift my hopes about OF for iPad finally coming to fruition. AND...I have not been one to "chastise" the group just because they have gone beyond some artificial deadline! Sheesh!