View Single Post
I totally double this. I still love OmniWeb, but I also started loving FF 3. There are also many totally unpolished things in OmniWeb that have been there since 5.5 and it is about frigging time they'd fix those.
Every time another OW maintenance update comes our way, we're being told, yes they'll do that next time around, blah, and I'm really starting to get tired of it. Right now FF delivers where OmniWeb has just gotten pure maintenance updates for a very long time with no improvements even where there are glaring omission in the UI.
  • In the Page Info (CMD+I), when oh when will OmniWeb allow me to rearrange the order of things by clicking on column headers? I mean come on, this is totally standard behaviour and simply broken on OmniWeb for years now.
  • When selecting images to block them, why can't I adjust the URL (add wild cards etc.) before I save it? This is super user unfriendly, because I then have to go into the adblocking preferences to adjust that later. I mean which adserver uses the same image or URL every time? Pointless default. Every adblocker I have seen on Safari or FF does that much better.

I could make this quite a long list, but I'm aso tired of having to state the same over and over again.