View Single Post
I'm sure that someone will come through with something much more elegant, but here's something that sort of works...but only if you're willing to consider your weekly marketing campaign is really one, ongoing project and you'd probably want to add the date to the tasks when they're auto created.

Set each of the actions up as a repeating action with a repeat of 7 days from the start date. I'm thinking that you'd have the start date and the due date of each action be the same date. It would look like this:

11/1 start due - DL Prospect List - repeat 7 days from assigned (repeat #1 11/8)
11/1 start due - Mail Merge - repeat 7 days from assigned (repeat #1 11/8)
11/1 start due - Mail Letter 1 - repeat 7 days from assigned (repeat #1 11/8)
11/11 start due - Mail Letter 2 - repeat 7 days from assigned (repeat #1 11/18)
11/21 start due - Mail Letter 3 - repeat 7 days from assigned (repeat #1 11/28)
11/21 start due - Archive Prospects - repeat 7 days from assigned (repeat #1 11/28)

Since it would be in one project/single action list it would be ugly and confusing unless, when something became available, you typed in the start date or the week number or whatever. So there would be that manual aspect. And I'm not sure if having everything appear and be due on the same day is what you want...but since it's always the same...it's not like it's a surprise. I suppose you could have all the tasks start the same day, and just have the due dates roll as suggested. I don't know which you'd be interested in based on your post.

Hope this either helps or gets you thinking or gets someone else thinking and posting. Good luck.