View Single Post
Yes, OmniFocus keeps track of dates and times in universal time, and makes no attempt to adjust a task to your current time zone. It'd be fairly difficult to do so in a manner that would make everyone happy without needing to specify for each and every item whether the time should follow the time zone or not. If I need to have a report submitted by 5 PM PST, it doesn't matter which time zone I'm in. Other tasks I might want adjusted to fit the current time zone. Unlikely in my opinion that they would ever all fall into the same category.

What you are seeing is the expected behavior at the moment. If you'd like to make a feature request, use the Contact Omni option in the gear menu.

Out of curiosity, when you are travelling, how many tasks do you typically have that you would want adjusted to match your time zone? If you had a button that you could tap on each of those tasks that adjusted it, would that be enough, or would you be better off having to set something (once) for each action you created specifying whether the date/time should auto-adjust as you move across time zones?