View Single Post
Brian,

Thanks for the reply, but i have not explained what i'm after well.

In planning mode i setup a project with multiple actions, each action having multiple sub-actions, each one of those having sub-sub actions ....
I now have a hierarchal structure of tasks within a project. the structure, indentation and context being important to me. It looks great on screen. I need what i see on screen printed out and in pdf without actions being truncated or in huge font sizes.

* * * STOP P p p * * *

I've left the above blurb above to let you know my thinking, but on re-trying your page scaling trick (Page setup %) i notice OF cleverly gets more info on the page without leaving half the printed sheet blank in pdf preview. So i can now get some control of that font size in Planning mode. Great.
This leaves me with the issue of truncated actions where they wordwrap, any workaround for that ? On screen it also shows the first line of text, but after the wrap it disappears. Any setting for changing this ? Expand all Rows does not seem to apply to word wrapped actions. Nor does Print Setup, expand rows/show all notes affect my truncated actions. sniff. Sorry for being unclear at the start.

Solve this and you can count me happy !

~ J

Last edited by jeyell; 2009-01-28 at 04:41 PM..