View Single Post
I actually think the original suggestion is brilliant. I don't want to have to count on having my treo on, connected to the internet, or anything that might slow me down. I just want to work in the task list as that's how a treo is supposed to work.
I'm finding that some of that stuff DOES work with the latest OF- what are others finding?

What I'd REALLY like to work a little better- having the palm task/todo list some how sort well by context. I have OF automatically adding the context info into the title of the task and that helps, but none of the sorting choices on the treo (priority, due date; due date, priority; category, priority; category, due date) works with that.
If I could SOMEHOW get syncing to assign a category based on the context, I'd be in business. However the tasks have to walk the path from OF to iCal, then from iCal to Palm via missing sync. I could assign contexts to calendars, but there is no way to say all items on a calendar go to a certain category. This seems to be the one thing missing in my workflow.