View Single Post
Bruce &Drgardner, you guys are seeing something slightly different than the other users, so I've moved you both to a new thread, if that's okay.

Drgardner, if you've successfully subscribed and are seeing the OmniFocus Reminders calendar on the phone at all, you're not hitting the keychain issue I mentioned before.

Off the top of my head, I'd say to make sure that the actions you're both expecting to see have due dates assigned to them in OmniFocus. At that point, re-sync the phone and see if the changes have showed up in the Calendar app at that point. (It appears that the calendar app doesn't pick up the changes for a few minutes.)

If you're still not seeing the events on the calendar as you'd expect, contact the support ninjas and we'll be happy to investigate this with you.

The most helpful thing would be to send the DueSoon.ics file from your sync server to the support ninjas. Looking at that file will help us determine if the problem is that OmniFocus isn't adding events, or if the problem is caused by the calendar app not fetching the events as expected.

Last edited by Brian; 2009-07-24 at 01:24 AM.. Reason: add more info in new thread.