View Single Post
Wolfgang, it appears from my limited experimentation that you have to open the Calendar app at least once after the event has been synced by OmniFocus so that the Calendar has a chance to notice the new events. Assuming you make any regular use of the Calendar, this seems like an issue more for those of us testing out the new feature, or adding an alert for something today (possibly a daily repeating action), but non-repeating events entered in more usual practice would get over to the phone almost 2 weeks in advance. Probably the safe thing to do if you have a reminder for something happening soon is to launch the Calendar app after syncing OmniFocus on the iPhone and make sure you see the event. Possibly those of us using MobileMe would get this automatically updated and I just haven't waited long enough when experimenting, but for me, launching the Calendar app and verifying the presence of the reminder seems like the easiest solution, especially when using an iPod where future internet connectivity can't be safely assumed.