View Single Post
Thanks for the responses both of you. I checked that everything was fully sync'd and it was.

So, I did a bit more digging, and what I found was that when I change the context filter to "Active" from "Remaining", the problem occurs, but if I then additionally changed the Availability filter to "Available" from "Remaining", then I get something approaching the desired behaviour, and on the iOS device, the on-hold tasks disappear (although I also obviously lose future tasks not scheduled to start yet, which with my intended configuration (Availability = remaining) I would have been able to see).

It seems that given the overlap that exists between these two fields from the perspective of on-hold items, that they may clash; i.e. maybe the two filters are effectively being OR'd rather than AND'd. However, this seems to work as a workaround for the time being. I'll raise a support call to cover this.